About the project
Slovakia Sotheby's Int. Realty offers for sale luxury villas located right next to the water reservoir by the forest of thevillage Lozorno. The complex is located near the western slopes of the Little Carpathians in the southern part of the Záhorská lowland, in direct contact with the mixed forests of the PLA on one side and by a water reservoir on the other. It is located just a few minutes outside the village of Lozorno, in complete privacy. This unique location is intended for those who want to enjoy a peaceful environment under the forest but at the same time do not want to give up the benefits of city life in Bratislava with convenient accessibility.
The unique project consists of 8 villas creating pleasant community living in close contact with nature. There are currently 6 villas with different sizes of land available. The client can choose from three types of layout solutions:
TYPE 1: 5 rooms, 2 bathrooms + 1 separate toilet
TYPE 2: 5 rooms, 3 bathrooms + 1 separate toilet
TYPE 3: 6 rooms, 3 bathrooms + 2 separate toilets
At the same time the complex offers a choice of three types of design:
Copper variant of the villa
White variant of the villa
Silver variant of the villa
Each type of villa is unique, they all stand out with their modern design, precise work and smart solutions. The workshop of renowned architects thus created each a unique design that combines timeless architecture with maximum comfort for the owners. It's up to you whether you prefer austere regular lines or you like rounded shapes reminiscent of ZAHA HADID's concepts. The advantage of the complex at this stage is primarily the possibility to vary the layout solution and thus adapt it to the individual requirements of the clients.
Each villa has generous space of living area with areas from 90 sqm to 116 sqm, plenty of storage space and an option of choosing 4-5 bedrooms.
Parking is provided by two garage spaces.
About project and design of the object
· Support system - peripheral and inner sides made of ceramic blocks
· Walls - partitions made of ceramic blocks
· Ceilings - monolithic reinforced concrete slab
· Staircase - supporting structure, reinforced concrete
· Flat roof - reinforced concrete monolithic slab, single-layer flat roof with insulating layers
· External facade - ventilated ALUBOND
· Internal surfaces of the walls - smooth plasters
· Internal floors - cement-concrete screed, ready for floor laying, garage - concrete floor
· Doors - fireproof, security entrance doors, anthracite finish
· Windows - aluminium windows with triple insulating glass, colour: matte black
· Heating, preparation of hot water - heat pump
· Ventilation, air conditioning - natural ventilation through windows, central recuperation, ceiling cooling, preparation for solar panels
· Electrical equipment - home distribution box, preparation for charging an electric car, superior LOXONE intelligence, PARADOX electronic security and camera system
The project is intended for demanding clients who will appreciate not only the design and uniqueness of the individual villas but above all the uniqueness of the location in close contact with nature and opportunities for various sports activities.